News, Notes, Updates and Questions for Dinosaurs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I need to cover a bunch of different
topics this morning, so let's get going!

1. The February Dinosaur Files

We just released the February issue of
the Dinosaur Files. Go here to grab it:

February 2016 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_february2016.html

If you missed the December and January
issues, go here to grab them:

January 2016 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_januaryr2016.html

December 2015 Dinosaur Files

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaurfiles_december2015.html

And, as always, a very big THANK YOU to
everyone who reads and enjoys The
Dinosaur Files! Your support and your
enthusiasm means the world to us.

2. Tommy Kono

As I noted last week, Tommy Kono is
very ill, and may not be with us much
longer. If you'd like to send him a card
or letter to wish him well and to thank
him for everything he has done for the
Iron Game, send it to me and I will
forward it to Tommy.

Mail it to me at this address:

Tommy Kono
c/o Dinosaur Training
PO Box 4426
Louisville, Ky 40204

We've had a terrific response so far --
but please step up and take action if
you have not already done so. I know
it will mean a great deal to Tommy.

3. Follow Me on Instagram, Facebook
and Twitter!


I'm posting some great photos and video
on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Be
sure to follow me and join the fun. And
hit the LIKE and SHARE buttons as much
as you can. (Consider it "active rest" for
your thumbs and fingers.)

I'm on Facebook at Brooks Kubik.

I'm on Twitter at #brookskubik and
#dinosaurtraining.

And I'm right here on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/brooks_kubik/

4. Dinosaur Training DVD's

I still carry my Dinosaur Training DVD's
and my Bodyweight Training DVD's -- but
I've also let John Wood upload them at
his member site, The Iron League. Of course,
there's a ton of other great stuff at The Iron
League  -- including some things that are so
rare that I've never seen them anywhere
else -- or even knew they existed. And that's
saying a lot, because I've been collecting Iron
Game books, courses and magazines for close
to 50 years, and I thought I had "seen it all."
Go here to join up:

http://www.ironleague.com/

5. Dinosaur Training Seminars

Are you interested in attending a Dinosaur
Training seminar here in Louisville?

Are you a gym owner -- and would you like
to host a Dinosaur Training seminar?

If the answer to either question is "Yes!" then
shoot me an email. If there's enough interest,
we can make start doing some seminars this
year.

The Wrap-Up

There's more to cover, but that's enough for
now. As always, thanks for reading and have
a great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. You can find all of my books and courses
right here at Dino Headquarters:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 2. Thought for the Day: "The more you
do, the more you CAN do." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************