Take a Peek at the Dinosaur Dungeon -- With Video!



Hail to the Dinosaurs!

Two quick notes, and then we'll talk
training -- and I'll share a fun little
video with you.

1. Something New Is Coming!

We have something new for you, and
we should be able to launch it today,
after some long battles with various
technical snafus.

Be looking for the big announcement
later today. I think you are REALLY
going to like this -- and if you do, we
can definitely do more of them for you.

2. Our Daily Emails.

We're pruning our email list, and that
may knock a couple longtime Dinos off
the list by accident. If you don't get any
of my daily emails today or tomorrow,
shoot me an email and we'll double-check
to be sure you are on the list -- and if not,
we'll put you back on.

3. Fun Times in the Dino Dungeon!

I had a fun workout the other night.

It was out in the garage, a/k/a the
world famous Dinosaur Dungeon.

It was cold, so I dressed warm, and
took extra time to get the blood
flowing.

After a thorough warm-up, I trained
split style snatches.

The workout was simple: start light
and do plenty of singles -- add weight
and do more singles -- and then repeat
the process a few times.

So the workout was 20 minutes for
my warm-up, and 40 or 45 minutes
of split style snatches.

I've been going back and forth between
split style snatches and squat style
snatches for several years.

I enjoy both movements a great deal.
They're both terrific exercises.

The problem is, I have some dings and
dents in my shoulders, and that makes
squat snatches awfully hard to do. And
sometimes, I end up with sore shoulders
when I train them hard.

As in, seriously sore shoulders.

Split style snatches are much easier on
my shoulders -- but they're harder on my
knees and hips.

There's a technical term for that.

It's called, "the fun of weightlifting at age
close to 60."

Anyhow, I am back to split style snatches,
and had lots of fun doing them the other
night.

I filmed one of the lifts for you. This is what
the Dino Dungeon looks like -- and what the
workouts look like.


As always, thanks for reading and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a good
one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. For more details on effective training for
older Dinos, grab these:

a. Gray Hair and Black Iron (book)

http://www.brookskubik.com/grayhair_blackiron.html

b. Going Strong at 54 (DVD)

http://brookskubik.com/goingstrong.html

c. Dinosaur Dumbbell Training (book)

http://www.brookskubik.com/dinosaur_dumbbelltraining.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right
here at Dino Headquarters -- including links
to all of my e-books on Kindle:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "The important
thing, at any age, is to have fun when you
train." -- Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************