Read This -- Feedback on the New Dinosaur Training Course!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

We've been getting some great feedback
on the new Dinosaur Training course with
PDF delivery. Here's what your fellow
Dinosaurs are saying:

"Great course, greatly appreciated. I'm 63,
and still hitting it in my garage gym and
farmer carrying in the back yard."

Paul K.

"Brooks, the course was great. It's all stuff
I knew, but it was really exciting to get it
via PDF and read it immediately -- and you
can't beat the price. Definitely look forward
to ordering more courses this way, including
stuff I haven't read yet."

Ira R.

"Great job! A lot of info for the money!"
Ralph M.

"I downloaded the mini-course last night, and
I really like it a lot! If you can keep them coming
it would be a blessing to me at age 62. I have a
few of your other books, but I think the mini-
courses are a plus. Thanks, Brooks, you
are an inspiration to this old Dinosaur!"

Rick D.

"Just ordered the mini-course and reviewed it
at lunch time. Looks good. Nice job, Brooks.
Thank you!"

Jim C.

"I purchased the new mini-course and found
it to be a good read. As you know, I'm a hard-
copy guy at heart, so I'll be printing it off on
good paper. However, if the medium allows
for even miore Dino materials to be produced
and more Dino readers to be exposed to them,
then I'm all for it."

Andy F.

I got the new mini-course. Lots of useful info.
Thanks, Brooks!"

Randy R.

"I looked it over very quickly. The course seems
to summarize in one neat place training,
nutrition and rest for older Dinos."

Oliver S.

As you can see, you fellow Dinos are enjoying the
heck out of the new course. So if you've been
sitting on the fence, go ahead and join them --
and see how YOU like the little monster!

Go here to order the new course for immediate
download -- and remember, at just five clams,
it's the best deal you're going to find anywhere:

http://www.brookskubik.com/minicourse_01.html

And to everyone who has ordered the course --
THANK YOU. We appreciate it!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

***********************************************************************************