Coming Soon -- Dinosaur Training Secrets, Vol. 3!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I wanted to give you a special heads up on
something new and exciting for the Dino
Nation.

Synchronize your watches and get set to take
action:

1. The time is 9:00 in the morning (Eastern
Standard Time).

2. The day is Wednesday, May 27, 2015.

3. The place is wherever you are when you
receive my email message on Wednesday
morning.

We're going to be releasing course no. 3 in my
new series of Dinosaur Training courses. Most of
you already have course no. 1 and course no. 2
in the series, and based on your emails and your
reviews on our Amazon Kindle pages, you're
loving them.

And I think you're going to feel the same about
course no. 3 in the series.

I like writing the courses in this series because they
allow me to focus on some very important issues
that will make a huge difference in your training --
and in the results you get from your training.

They also allow me to pull together everything
I've learned during my almost 50 years in the
Iron Game -- and to give you my latest thoughts,
new discoveries, changes in my thinking, and the
reasons for those changes.

Course No. 3 covers a critical topic for all serious
trainees: progression systems that allow you to
make fast and steady progress without burning
out, going stale, over-training or hitting a plateau
or a sticking point that seems to hold you up
forever.

It's a topic that readers around the world ask me
about literally ALL THE TIME. Heck, as I was
working on the course yesterday afternoon I
received an email from a reader who had followed
the WRONG kind of progression system and
worked himself into a severe case of over-training
in just a few short weeks. He said this happened
over and over, and he didn't know what to do to
stop it.

I'll share his email tomorrow. Many of you --
perhaps most of you -- will identify with him.

He reminds me of ME many years ago -- before
I learned some of the things I'm going to share
in the new course.

Interestingly, I had just finished a chapter that
gave him the exact answer he needed -- an answer
that came from (get this) an UNPUBLISHED book
written around 1940 by one of the greatest Iron
Game authors of all time.

It's something that I didn't learn about until
very recently -- but it's something that may
be one of the most important and most
beneficial pieces of information that I ever
found.

It's solid gold from the old Iron Mines -- and
it's exactly what our reader needs to do to
get back on track and to start making fast
and steady gains -- and to avoid what no
less an authority than the legendary Arthur
Saxon called "the bugbear of training." (He
was referring to the phenomenon of "going
stale" -- or as we call it, "burning out" or
over-training.)

And that's just one chapter. There's a whole
lot more.

The course gives you a variety of old-school
progression systems for fast and steady gains
in strength and muscular development.

It covers the best and most effective systems for
beginners -- and then offers a variety of different
progression systems for intermediates and advanced
trainees.

It gives you concrete examples ands step by step
instruction, plenty of actual workouts, and enough
different approaches so that everyone who reads
it will be able to fashion his or her very best
PERSONALIZED progression program.

That's important, because we're all different, and
we all have different goals, needs and training
preferences -- and our bodies are different and
respond differently to our training. A one-size-
fits-all approach doesn't work. That's why I'm
giving you a variety of options -- so you can
choose the one best suited to YOU and to
YOUR needs.

As you can see, I'm very excited about the
new course -- and I think it's going to be one
of our most popular courses.

So, as I said at the beginning, synchronize
your watches -- and be ready to take action
at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday.

As always, thanks for reading, and have a
great day. If you train today, make it a good
one.

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. As with courses no. 1 and no. 2 in the
series, the new course will be avilable in your
choice of hard-copy or Kindle e-book.

***********************************