Dinosaur Style Hand Balancing

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I cover hand-stand pushups in Dinosaur
Bodyweight Training and in the Dinosaur
Training Military Press and Shoulder Power
Course.

And I describe John Grimek's off the chart
hand-stand pushup and tiger-bend workouts
in my John Grimek training course.

So it's probably not surprising that many
readers have asked me to do a book or
on Dino-style handstand training or
Dinosaur hand balancing.

For example, this was in the e-mail box
last night:

"Hey Brooks,

I absolutely love the John Grimek course.
Read through it four or five times the
first go around, and pick it up every
few months.

Grimek is one of my personal 'iron
heroes' and you did a spectacular
job on it.

If you were to do a strictly hand balancing
course I, along with many others probably,
would buy it in a heartbeat.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Blake"

And that's a typical email. I get this every
request every week or two.

But here's the problem.

I'm not a hand balancer. Never have been.

When I did handstand pushups by the bushel
basket, I did them with my feet touching the
wall, not the free-standing kind.

And I can't learn hand-balancing now
because I have glaucoma or pre-glaucoma
(the doc isn't sure which), and upside down
training is on the "don't do" list.

So I'm not going to do a hand-balancing
course.

But that's okay, because two of my good
friends have excellent hand-balancing courses
available.

Bill Hinbern has a killer course on hand balancing.

It's a hard-copy course, and it's off the charts
good.

You can grab it right here:


In addition, John Wood has released a terrific
modern reprint (with his own commentary) of
a very rare hand balancing course written by
Sig Klein -- who may have been one of the
greatest hand balancers of all time.

It's available in e-book on Kindle, and you can
find it right here:


Both of these courses are old-school, both of
them are very well done, and both of them
are Dino-approved.

So if you want to give upside down training
a try, grab both of them -- and learn hand
balancing from the masters!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

************************************************