Attention Dinos -- I Need a Favor!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I need a favor. Actually, two of them.

1. Dinosaur Training Secrets, Vol. 1

If you ordered Dinosaur Training Secrets,
Vol 1, on Kindle, please post a review on
the Kindle site. The reviews really help
us.

If you ordered the hard-copy version of the
course, pls shoot me an email and give me
a short testimonial or brief review.

If you're not sure what Dinosaur Training
Secrets, Vol. 1, is -- go here for further
information:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

2. The Dinosaur Training Military Press and
Shoulder Power Course

This has been one of our most popular
courses. If you have a copy of the little
monster, please shoot me an email with
a short testimonial or brief review.

I want to update the order page (below) and
some testimonials would be very helpful:

http://www.brookskubik.com/militarypress_course.html

Thanks for your help -- and have a great
day!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

*************************************************