Dinosaur Brain Bombs!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

I did an interview on Wed. 9-17 in the 1:00 segment
of Carl Lanore's SuperHuman Radio.

We talked about my new book, KNIFE, FORK,
MUSCLE.

That was the first interview I've done about the book,
and it was lots of fun.

It felt a little bit like a dam was breaking, and I was
right in the middle of it. I've been working on the book
for so long, and doing so much research for it, and
have not had a chance to talk to anyone about it
(other than Trudi) -- and poor Carl asked one question
and I jumped with the answer, and he hardly had a
chance to say another word.

In other words, it was a solid 60 minutes of Dinosaur
Brain Bombs.

We covered a ton of interesting topics:

1. What to say to a 22-year old guy who wants to do
roidskies because he needs to put on some muscle but
doesn't have time to eat properly (a question Carl
actually rec'd from a listener a few days ago).

1a. I'm not making this up.

1b. You can't make this stuff up.

2. Eating for strength and muscle mass.

3. The problem with standard advice about muscle-building
and weight gaining diets.

4. The critical issue that no one addresses when they talk
about diet and nutrition for Iron Slingers.

5. Bad advice I received -- and was foolish enough to
follow.

5a. And people are still giving it, of course.

6. My take on healthy eating -- what it includes and what
it doesn't include.

7. Some very interesting work from the 1950's that no
one seems to remember.

7a. As I told Carl, I almost fell out of my chair when I
first read about it.

7b. Carl had the same reaction. It was actually funny.

Anyhow, good stuff -- with lots of info -- and a very
good preview of KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE.

If you have heard the interview, I hope you enjoyed
it. If you missed it, here's the link -- remember, it's the
second hour on Wed 9-17:

http://superhumanradio.com/

I'll be doing an interview with Eric Fiorillo today for his
Motivation and Muscle Podcast Show, and we'll talk
more about the book -- and I have another interview
with Bill Kociaba on his new podcast set for next week.
I'll keep you posted and send links when the shows
go up on their respective sites.

And now  . . . back to work.

Gotta keep those Brain Bombs coming to you.

As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.

If you train today, make it a good one!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Go here to reserve your copy of KNIFE, FORK,
MUSCLE:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_nutrition.html

P.S. 2. My other books and courses are right here:

http://www.brookskubik.com/products.html

P.S. 3. Thought for the day: "Think, plan, do."
-- Brooks Kubik