Answers to Questions from Dinos re: Knife, Fork, Muscle!

Hail to the Dinosaurs!

If you missed the big announcement earlier today,
we've launched the pre-publication special
for my new book, KNIFE, FORK, MUSCLE.

Here's the link to it:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_nutrition.html

We've had a HUGE response so far -- as in, we
almost broke the internet.

Meanwhile . . .

Several readers have asked questions about the
little monster, so let me try to answer all of them
in one email:

Q. Can you put up a photo of the cover?

A. We're going to try to do that later in  the
week, but I wanted to get the basic information
out to you without any delay. I'll send an email
when we post the cover photo.

Q. Will there be an electronic copy?

A. I'm sorry, but right now it is strictly the
old-fashioned ink on paper kind of book.

Q. I forgot to ask for an autograph when I
placed my order. What should I do?

A. Send me an email and ask for an autograph.
We'll take care of it.

Q. Is there any charge for an autograph?

There is never any charge for an autograph.
It's a special "extra" for Dinos, and I'm very
happy to do it -- but you need to ask, and
please tell me who to sign it to.

Q. How much is shipping for 2 books?

A. It depends on where you live. Shoot me
an email and we'll see. For some of you, the
shipping for two books may be the same as
one book -- so double up with a training
partner or gym buddy and grab two when
you place your order. But email me first to
make sure.

Those are the most common questions so
far -- if you have any more, fire them in.

Meanwhile, THANK YOU to everyone who
has stepped up and taken action!

Yours in strength,

Brooks Kubik

P.S. Here's the link again:

http://brookskubik.com/dinosaur_nutrition.html